Pinot Noir and friends six pack
Where some wine styles can be described by how loud the band is playing, Pinot Noir is best described by how well. Lithe, understated and complex though captivating, it’s often said that once your palate goes to Pinot, it never comes back.
We’ve put together six of our favourites with a couple of Pinot cousins – the ever reliable Greenstone, the delicately perfumed Mitchell Harris, and Luna’s new Martinborough (NZ) release is so good we’ve popped it in twice, made by Curly Flat alumnus Joel Watson. For variations on the Pinot theme we include the bright and delicately fruited Fitz and Gibbon Pinot Meunier, and from Burgundy the Domaine Félix Passetoutgrains, an historically significant regional blend of Pinot Noir and Gamay. All perfect here for spring drinking and where lighter (though not shrinking) reds are called for.
Order any two of our six packs for a further 5% discount.
Includes one bottle each of:
- Greenstone Pinot Noir 2019 (Yarra Valley)
- Mitchell Harris Pinot Noir 2020 (Ballarat and Macedon Ranges)
- Luna Estate Pinot Noir 2019 (Martinborough, NZ – two bottles)
- Fitz and Gibbon Pinot Meunier 2020 (Adelaide Hills)
- Domaine Félix Passetoutgrains 2018 (Burgundy, FR)