Juicy red six pack
Out of stock
Full of flavour, light on oppressive tannins, vivacious, juicy and fun reds for fireside glugging or easy friends for pizza, pasta, curries, Asian, barbecue, just about anything. Savoury sangiovese from Mitchell Harris and Dilettante to Nero d’Avola juiciness from 22 Degree Halo and Insieme. Brackenwood’s Rosso blend is a heap of fun, rounded out with the Florane Côtes du Rhône for unoaked boovability, or what we call sessionably gluggable.
Order any two of our six packs for a further 5% discount.
Includes one bottle each of:
- Mitchell Harris Sangiovese 2019
- Dilettante Sangiovese 2018
- 22 Degree Halo Shiraz Nero 2020
- Insieme Nero d’Avola 2017
- Brackenwood Rosso 2018
- Domaine la Florane Fleur de Pampre Côtes du Rhône villages red 2016