Sauvignon Blanc and friends
|2 packs||2 - 100||5 %|
|10% off any 12 bottles.||12 - 120||10 %|
The wine trade became somewhat fatigued of Savvy B with the tsunami led by Marlborough (NZ) wines 10 years ago, which is a shame as there are so many zesty, crisp, refreshing and delicious examples of Sauvignon. Brackenwood and Mitchell Harris see oak barrel raising for more texture and interest, Baron Leopold Bordeaux from one of Sauvignon’s spiritual homes, and a couple of other single variety and blends for springtime refreshment.
Order any two of our six packs for a further 5% discount.
Includes one bottle each of:
- Brackenwood Adelaide Hills Fumé Blanc 2017
- Lenton Brae Margaret River Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2019
- 22 Degree Halo Riverland Sauvignon Blanc Fiano 2020
- Raidis Estate Coonawarra Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- Baron Leopold Bordeaux Sauvignon 2018
- Mitchell Harris Pyrenees Fumé Blanc 2018