NICE WITH SPICE SIX PACK
Matching wines up to spicy food can be a heap of fun, from delicate aromatic cuisines to searing chilli heat. Six tried and tested options here to go with your takeaways, home cooking or BYO (for those not locked down!) with two juicy low tannin reds and four heat-ready whites and rosés. Pair spicy Thai and south east Asian dishes with the exotically fruited yet dry Marco Scolaris Traminer or the fruit driven Zlati Gric rosé, or use the reds or Montfin rosé for richer dishes such as continental curries. Raidis Pinot Gris beautifully quells any kind of chili driven heat, and indeed all of these wines feature across many spice driven restaurant lists.
Order any two of our six packs for a further 5% discount.
Includes one bottle each of:
- Raidis Estate Pinot Gris 2021 (Coonawarra, SA)
- Marco Scolaris Traminer 2019 (Friuli, Italy)
- Zlati Gric Rosé 2020 (Slovenia)
- Montfin Rosé 2020 (Corbières, Southern France)
- Schwarz Grower GSM 2020 (Barossa Valley, SA)
- 22 Degree Halo Kaleidoscope of Mayhem red 2021 (Riverland, SA)